Have you received a tablet for use in your classroom and want to learn more about how to use it? Or perhaps your classroom is going 1:1 with tablets. Whatever the case, if you’re looking to learn more about how tablets can be used to personalize learning for your students, this is the unit for you.
In these lessons you will explore how Android tablets can be used to individualize learning, best practices for using the devices in the classroom, and inspirational ideas for using tablets with G Suite for Education.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- The features of tablets that can transform student learning experiences
- How to access and customize settings on tablets to better support students
- Classroom management strategies for both shared and 1:1 tablet environments
- Ways that tablets can support skill development for students
- How G Suite for Education integrates with tablets
- Basic troubleshooting techniques for Android tablets
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. We will teach you everything, but if you’ve never used them before it might be helpful to take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here and again in each lesson.