As you begin integrating Google tools into your classroom, you will inevitably have questions. Fortunately, online resources and local experts are available to help you. In this unit, we’ll explore how to find these resources, and how you can form a powerful support network to help you.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- What online resources are available for you to search for answers
- How to participate in online help forums to both find answers AND help others
- How to create a network of peers who you can reach out to when you need help
- How to contribute to a network of other Google for Education users
- How to join a Google Educator Group for networking, support, and fun
- How to find local experts when you need that extra bit of support
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here AND again in each lesson.