Bringing student work online promotes a more engaging teaching and learning environment. It also helps everyone save time and stay organized by putting proper assignment workflows in place. This unit will help us use Google tools to create class rosters, assign and collect work, as well as give and receive feedback.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- Why creating rosters will help you organize your assignment workflow
- How to use different Google tools for creating rosters
- How to assign work to your students
- What strategies are available for managing assignments
- The importance of providing feedback to students
- Different strategies for giving student feedback
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here AND again in each lesson.