Evidence of effective teaching can often be demonstrated by student growth. This progress is most accurately reflective of the education when it is measured, understood, and shared. This unit covers the toolset that allows teachers to analyze student growth data and share it with others.
In this unit, you’ll learn to:
- Determine the correct type of data to collect as an educator
- Develop effective methods of collecting the data required
- Organize and configure information to accurately represent the results
- Determine what lessons are needed to help students keep their information secure
- Pick the right tool for the learning objective you are trying to reach
- Determine what process to use to discover various methods of data analysis
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here AND again in each lesson.