How do you make your classes more engaging for students… and more fun for you to teach? Presentations have long been part of the typical classroom, but that doesn’t mean they are always good. Let’s explore how you can make presentations more interesting and engaging. We’ll also discover how to supplement your instruction with digital content such as apps or videos to provide a richer experience for your students.
In this unit, you’ll learn:
- How to make your presentations look better and more effectively communicate your point
- How graphic design can help with your messaging
- How to add dynamic and engaging content into your presentations
- Where to find resources for class that other teachers have tried and recommend
- How apps can help engage your students
If you already know this material, feel free to skip to the Unit Review at the end.
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.
Throughout this unit, we’ll ask you to do tasks that require the following skills. Don’t worry; we’ll show you where to learn each skill here AND again in each lesson.