While learning about designing your professional learning plan and gathering data about your audience, did you consider the importance of connecting to your trainees on a personal level too? Knowing how adults learn and are motivated can help you more effectively demonstrate a lesson or strategy. In addition, giving thoughtful and clear feedback can make your coaching sessions more impactful and sustainable. In this unit, we will review proven models for training and coaching adults.
- How to build relationships through peer coaching
- How to effectively model for teachers
- How to perform a demonstration lesson
- How to model real-time flexibility and responsiveness
- How to use non-evaluative coaching
- How to adhere to proven principles/frameworks for feedback