In the last unit, you learned that planning your training session to meet audience needs is critical to making your training successful. However, your job is not done once the agenda is in place. In this unit, you’ll learn how to prepare and present the materials that will support your agenda and make your session engaging and memorable.
- How to identify elements of clear and aesthetically pleasing learning materials in G Suite
- How to create materials aligned with Google for Education brand guidelines
- How to produce high-quality training videos
- How to demonstrate effective public speaking skills
- How to be an active listener
- How to summarize what is happening in the session
- How to incorporate interactive activities in your training