Successful trainers do more than deliver professional development to schools. It’s important that you feel comfortable answering questions about Google for Education that go beyond basic product information. In this unit, you’ll learn how to get schools and districts started on G Suite for Education, answer common questions about Google, and learn in-depth information about the products that are available.
Please note that these lessons will link out to content on the Google Help Centers. You’ll need to read through the content carefully before returning back to the Training Center.
- The requirements for setting up a G Suite domain
- Google’s privacy and trust policies
- Common questions about G Suite for Education
- More in-depth product knowledge
- How to access the help forums for more support
Throughout this unit, we’ll be using these products. You don’t have to master them, but if you’ve never used them before, take a moment to get familiar with them. For help, click the icons below.