Making an impact as a trainer requires careful thought and planning. With the proper skills and tools, you can become a driving force for change and establish yourself as a leader within a school or community. In this unit, you’ll learn how to drive change by developing a shared vision for professional development and working jointly with schools to carry out both long and short term goals.
- How to become a change agent
- How to prioritize and set goals based on your audience
- How to develop a shared vision or align yourself with the vision of an organization
- How to advocate for stakeholder goal setting
- How to support schools in change management processes